Welcome to the Temecula Valley TimeBank
This Friendly Neighborhood TimeBank was started in 2012 with three main goals:
- Strengthen the fabric of our community.
- Serve people and give them a means to serve.
- Establish new relationships and meet real needs of our community members.
We recognize that each person has talents to share, and that the overall community is strengthened when neighbors help one another. For every hour that you help meet the needs of another member, you earn a time credit for the exchange. This time credit can then be redeemed for services from others.
Founder, Kathy Lynch, explains the timebank in this video:
More videos on timebanking:
Please join our Meetup Page at: http://www.meetup.com/The-Temecula-Valley-Time-Bank/
Benefits of Joining the Temecula Valley TimeBank
- Free e-newsletter with important updates, news, and special announcements
- Your online account that shows valuable offers, requests and special events open to members
- A whole new network of wonderful people with talents and gifts to share
- 5 free timedollars to get started right away
It's Easy to Get Started with our TimeBank:
Ongoing Use of the TimeBank:
- Don't hesitate to respond to an offer or request. This is exactly how new sharing and relationships are built which strengthen our community.
- Please respond in a timely manner to calls or emails you receive from your neighbors about the requests of offers you've posted.
- After communicating with a member and determining a service exchange is appropriate, make specific arrangements to coordinate the exchange.
- Fulfill the exchange and save a record of it in your hours account.
- Come back and review offers and requests from other members